Bali White Water Rafting Adventure Tours
Bali is a perfect destination for holiday because in this beautiful island we can see various kinds of tours and adventures that are combined with its beautiful nature. There are so many adventure and tours that we can meet here such as the relaxing tours like enjoying the beach in Bali up to the challenging adventure like rafting. Today in this article, we will talk more about Rafting Adventure tours that is also well known as Bali White Water Rafting Adventure Tours. This rafting adventure provides so many great things that can create an unforgettable moment for participants. Together with us, we will make your rafting activity and experience in Bali is the best one.
Incredible Rafting in Telaga Waja Bali
Bali Rafting is held in Telaga Waja. Where is it? It is a river that is located in Karangasem, East Bali. This tourism destination is quite challenging with 16 km track that you can explore. Although it has a really long track, this river or this track is safe and even 7 years old child can join on this adventure. Before starting the adventure, it is for sure that you have to register by writing your name and address. Why? It is essential for the insurance aspect if there is something wrong was happened during the rafting adventure. However, you may not be worried because all the tools and equipment are safe and accidents are rarely happened.
Some items that you have brought like dry clothes and the other can be placed in receptionist and you can take it back at the finish point of this Bali Rafting. How if you brought some valuable items like wallet, camera and hand phone? You can keep those items on a waterproof bag that is prepared by rafting instructor. Everything had already prepared really well and everything is also safe. The next preparation that is done is hearing the instruction from the professional guide there while using your life jacket for more security aspect. The other security features that you have to apply are helmet and paddle and everything had been prepared also by our rafting guide. Just what we had already said above that Rafting in Bali is really safe and there is nothing to be worried about. For the aspect of helmet and the other equipment, participants of this Bali White Water rafting can choose the size based on their liking. It is better to choose one that has the right size for you so that it will be safer and more comfortable as well. Helmet, paddle, life jackets, boats and the other equipment in this Bali rafting are based on the international standard.
Wonderful Scenery along the Rafting Journey
The most interesting thing on this Telaga Waja Rafting is that you will be able to see wonderful scenery along the journey of your rafting activities. You will see the natural environment of Bali with green ambiance, rice field views and the most interesting thing on this activity that is waited by participants is the jump point rafting with 4 meters height. For your information, the water flow in Telaga waja is grouped as the 3 – 4 grades which is perfect to give you an unforgettable rafting experience. That is the intermediate level for rafting and it is perfect for beginners or even for professionals as well. That is why; this rafting is perfect for them with 7 up to 65 years old.
The duration of this rafting is for about 3 hours long. It means that you will have enough time for having fun in Telaga Waja River. After those 3 hours journey, we are sure that you will feel tired and hungry as well. We complete this Rafting in Bali activities with lunch service. This lunch service is used the buffet style in which you can enjoy the delicious menus. The thing that will make this lunch time is better and more interesting is that you can enjoy the beautiful view from the restaurants that are made and prepared special for the Bali White Water participants.
Besides having a memorable experience, in Bali White Water Rafting you will also get some services that are included. Those services and facilities will make your vacation in Telaga Waja is more comfortable and fun. There are some kinds of services and facilities that are included on this Bali Rafting Tour such as:
- Hotel pick up and transfer service
- Lunch is also available. Participants can enjoy the special lunch with Indonesian buffet style with the amazing scenery around the restaurant.
- All the tools and equipment are prepared by agent and all those equipment are based on the international safety standard for rafting.
- We will place the professional instructors or guide in every boat. It will make the participants are more comfortable and safer as well.
- Tax and services are included
- Participants will be also getting some other equipment like clean towel and shower
- Insurance is also included for every participant on this Telaga Waja Rafting.
- Welcome drink is also available for the participants.
From the review above we can clearly see that Rafting in Bali is really secure and interesting. Telaga Waja is the best place for rafting in Bali because it has a ling track with the intermediate level so that it is perfect for beginners or professionals with the age between 7 up to 65 years old. So many people come and try this experience together with their friends, groups and family. That is why; it is an adventure that you have to try when you were in Bali and we are ready to provide all the best things for you to get the best rafting experience in Bali.
- Welcome drink is available for the participants
- Incredible Rafting in Telaga Waja Bali
- Wonderful scenery along the journey of your rafting activities
- Perfect for beginners or professionals with the age between 7 up to 65 years old
- Everything had already prepared really well and everything is also safe
- Enjoying the special lunch with the amazing scenery around the restaurant
- Adult: IDR 330.000 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (7 – 12 years old): IDR 300.000 / person
Group: IDR 300.000 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
What is Included
- Welcome drink
- Mineral Water
- Coffee or Tea
- Safety Equipment (Helm, Live Jacket)
- Professional Rafting Guide
- Shower Room
- Change Room
- Insurance coverage (7 – 65 Years Old)
- Government Tax and Service Charge
SHARED TRANSPORT (Hotel Pick-up & Transfer, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Air Conditioned Vehicle: IDR 50.000 / person
PRIVATE TRANSPORT (Max. 12 Hours, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Air Conditioned Vehicle (Toyota Avanza, Daihatsu Xenia, or Suzuki APV. Passenger: Max. 5 persons): IDR 500.000 / unit
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Canggu Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 07.45 – 08.15
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 07.45 – 08.15
- Canggu: 07.30 – 08.00
- Sanur: 08.15 – 08.45
- Ubud: 08.15 – 08.45
- 07:45 – 08:45: Depart or pick-up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 10.00: Enjoy Telaga Waja Rafting (3 hours)
- 13.00: Arrive at the finish point, take towel, shower and changes.
- 13.30: Lunch (Indonesian Buffet)
- 14.30: Transfer to your hotel
What to Bring
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently.
Booking Form: Bali White Water Rafting Adventure Tours
* Indicates Required Field
+62812 3963 7755
+62851 0732 8855
Jalan Batuyang G Pipit II, No.8,
Batubulan, Gianyar, Bali
Social Media Follow: