Bali Off-Road 4WD Sunrise Tours
Each inch in Bali is interesting to explore. That is why; there is a saying of maybe God was smiling when He created Bali. It is based on a fact that there are so many beautiful places in Bali with unique and various performance and adventures that can be seen. One of the best things to do in Bali is maybe enjoying its natural view, included at the east of Bali. When we talked about East Bali, Karangasem is a district that we may not miss. This district has many interesting places that is perfect for every adventure, included the Bali Off-Road Tours.
Have you ever heard about Bali Off-Road 4WD Sunrise Tours? It is a tour in which participants are being able to explore the beauty of Karangasem that is located in East of Bali. Participant will ride a 4WD Vehicle that is well known for its power and strength. With this vehicle, participants can cross some hills, green trees and many more stunning views. Bali Off-Road 4WD Sunrise Tours starts early in the morning before the sunrise. Why? It is because in this tour participants will be invited the view of beautiful sunrise. Because of this Tour is started early in the morning, maybe some participants will be worried with their breakfast. Actually, breakfast is a thing that doesn’t need to worry because we already prepare some delicious breakfast for participants that can be enjoying along with the sunrise.
Where the Bali Off-Road 4WD Sunrise Tours are held?
Based on the information above, it is clearly explained that this tour is held Karangasem. However, some of you are maybe questioned about where is the detail place for seeing sunrise in Karangasem. In fact, a perfect place to see a stunning sunrise view is in the Sebetan Village. Here on this spot participants will be able to see the sunrise view and the magnificent scenery of Mount Agung. Generall, the Mount Agung will be looked perfect when the weather was not foggy.
After enjoying the sunrise at Sebetan Village, participants will be invited to go down to a Salak Fruit Agricultures that are owned by the local people there. Salak is an authentic fruit from Indonesia and it has a sweet taste that is really delicious. In this Salak agriculture, participants will be able to pick the salak fruits from those local people’s agriculture. It can be a unique and different experience in Bali because Participants can learn a new thing such as knowing about Salak Plantations, how to grow Salak, taste the Salak and many more.
If all the activities above were done, participants will be accompanied to come back to their hotel or they can continue the other activity options such as cycling or rafting adventure tours
More about Sibetan Village
Sibetan village is maybe not a famous name for tourists, especially for foreign tourists. Then why this place was chosen for Bali Off-Road. It is really interesting because in this Bali off-road 4WD tours Sibetan village was chosen as a place to see the sunrise view. Why this village was chosen? What is the special thing of this village? In fact, Sibetan village has the best spot to watch and enjoy the sunrise view. Besides that, Sibetan village also has some complete facilities to make tourists are more comfortable. Those public facilities are like toilet, traditional market, mini market and many more. Based on those reasons, Sibetan village was chosen to enjoy the Bali Off-Road 4WD Sunrise Tours. When you were in Bali, you have to insert this tour for your list. You will see the other side of Bali and you can enjoy Bali with the different way.
- Exploring the East Bali (Karangasem) with 4WD Vehicle
- Visiting a local plantation (Salak Bali / Snack Fruit)
- Feel the harvesting sensation and direct consuming (Salak Fruits) from the largest plantation in Bali
- Enjoy the beauty of sunrise with magnificent view of the eastern edge of the island Bali and the huge of Mount Agung (the highest volcanic in Bali)
- Adult: IDR 875.000 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (5 – 12 years old): IDR 615.000 / person
Group: IDR 825.000 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
What is Included
- Well Maintain Classic 4WD – Off Road Trek
- Professional 4WD Driver or Guide
- Safety Tools (Helmet)
- Salak Fruit (Snake Fruit)
- Simple Breakfast on the top of Sibetan Village
- Insurance Cover (5 – 12 Years Old)
- Government Tax and Service Charge
SHARED TRANSPORT (Hotel Pick-up & Transfer, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Air Conditioned Vehicle: IDR 50.000 / person
- Candidasa and Padangbai area picked up by a Classic 4WD: IDR 50.000 / person
PRIVATE TRANSPORT (Max. 10 Hours, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Air Conditioned Vehicle (Toyota Avanza, Daihatsu Xenia, or Suzuki APV. Passenger: Max. 5 persons): IDR 500.000 / unit
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Sanur, Ubud, Candidasa and Padangbai. The price is different for the other areas.
- Nusa Dua – Jimbaran: 02.15 – 03.00
- Kuta – Legian – Seminyak: 02.15 – 03.00
- Sanur – Denpasar: 03.00 – 03.15
- Ubud: 03.00 – 03.15
- Candidasa – Padangbay: 03.45 – 04.00
- 02.00 – 04.00: Hotel pick-up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 04.30: Arrive at the starting point, classic four wheel drive car ready for the Sunrise hunting program. Pack and briefing.
- 04:45: The trip will start early morning and past through plantations and bamboo forests. Little bit rocky road and climbs giving natural adventure thrill ride that is very interesting.
- 05:30: Arrive at the hilltop. It’s time to enjoy the beautiful natural scenery accompanied with a cup coffee / tea warm and simple breakfast on classic 4WD car.
- 08:00: As the sun is getting higher, the trip back down the hill.
- 08.45: Explore, feel the harvesting sensation and direct consuming the Salak Fruits (Snake Fruit) from the largest plantation in Bali.
- 09.00: Transfer to your hotel
What to Bring
- Sport Shoes
- Comfort Clothes
- Sun Screen
- A Hat
- Some Cash for Souvenirs and Personal Use.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Booking Form: Bali Off-Road 4WD Sunrise Tours
* Indicates Required Field
+62812 3963 7755
+62851 0732 8855
Jalan Batuyang G Pipit II, No.8,
Batubulan, Gianyar, Bali
Social Media Follow: