Bali Off-Road 4WD Adventure Tours
Besides providing many relaxing activities for your vacations, Bali also provides many challenging activities that can push your adrenaline. It is a perfect vacation for you who love the challenging activities and for you who wanted to enjoy the different activities in Bali. We have a recommendation for you in which you have to try the Bali Off-Road 4WD Adventure Tours. This is a challenging tour because you can explore the beauty of Karangasem (a district in East Bali) by using 4WD Vehicle that is well known for its strength and power.
By joining these Bali Off-Road Tours, you will be able to enjoy some interesting activities like what we will describe below.
Visiting the Traditional Wine-Making
Bali off road will not only give an experience to explore the natural place of Karangasem, but participants will be accompanied to visit a place where the Traditional Wine of Bali or tuak is made. It can be a different experience for you and you have to join this tour.
Visiting the Local Salak Agricultures in Sibetan Village
Salak is an authentic fruit from Indonesia. By join this Bali Off-Road 4WD, Participants will be able to visit the local Salak agriculture’s that are maintained by local people. Besides that, participants are also being able to pick salak from its trees and taste it directly.
Enjoying the Coffee Break at the Local People’s House
This is a unique activity of Bali Off-Road 4WD Tours in which participants can enjoy the coffee break at the local people house. This is also a kind of activity that is loved by most participants. They will enjoy the delicious Balinese coffee is served with authentic and traditional way. Besides that, it can be an unforgettable moment and they will love it because we know Balinese people are well known for its friendliness. Participants will experience how to be a local people and how to interact with Balinese people here.
Enjoying Mount Agung Scenery
If the weather is not foggy, from the peak of a mountain that is located in a Sibetan Village, participants of this Bali Off-road will be able to see the magnificent scenery of Mount Agung, the biggest mount in Bali. The height of this peak is for about 1.100 meter above the sea level. Along the journey for reaching the peak, participants will enjoy the beautiful view and a cold weather that is really comfortable. It is a perfect holiday to be enjoyed with your friends or with all of your family members.
Enjoying Delicious Lunch
In Bali Off-Road 4WD Tours, lunch is already included. That is why; you may not be worried about that thing. In this Bali Off-Road 4WD Adventure, lunch is a service that is included. For this case, participants will be brought to a unique restaurants with great designs to make their lunch experience is more special. Besides having unique and interesting design, that restaurant is also providing many special menus with delicious taste. We guarantee that participants will get a really unique and satisfying experience by joining this Bali Off-Road 4WD.
Those are some interesting activities that are included on this Off-Road 4WD Adventure Tours. From the review above it is really clear that this is a complete package in which participants be able to enjoy a challenging experience by driving a 4WD Vehicle and explore a beautiful Karangasem, knowing the traditional life of local people up to having lunch in a special restaurant with special menus. It is a king of Bali Off-Road adventure that you have not miss when you were in Bali.
- Exploring the East Bali (Karangasem) with 4WD Vehicle
- Visiting the traditional wine-making (Arak & Tuak)
- Visiting a local plantation (Salak Bali / Snake Fruit)
- Harvest and taste ownself “Salak Fruit”
- Coffee break in Bali House nestled in the mountains
- Enjoying Mount Agung Scenery (if the weather is not foggy)
- Lunch at a unique restaurant with a special menu
- Adult: IDR 945.000 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (5 – 12 years old): IDR 660.000 / person
Group: IDR 895.000 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
What is Included
- Well Maintain Classic 4WD – Offroad Trek
- Professional 4WD Driver or Guide
- Safety Tools (Helmet)
- Refreshment (Young Coconut)
- Coffee / Tea Break
- Salak Fruit (Snake Fruit)
- Insurance Cover (5 – 65 Years Old)
- Government Tax and Service Charge
SHARED TRANSPORT (Hotel Pick-up & Transfer, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Air Conditioned Vehicle: IDR 50.000 / person
- Candidasa and Padangbai area picked up by a Classic 4WD: IDR 50.000 / person
PRIVATE TRANSPORT (Max. 10 Hours, Included: Driver & Gasoline)
- Air Conditioned Vehicle (Toyota Avanza, Daihatsu Xenia, or Suzuki APV. Passenger: Max. 5 persons): IDR 500.000 / unit
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Sanur, Ubud, Candidasa and Padangbai. The price is different for the other areas.
- Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran: 07.30 – 07.45
- Kuta, Legian, Seminyak: 07.45 – 08.00
- Sanur, Denpasar: 08.00 – 08.15
- Ubud: 08.30 – 08.45
- Candidasa, Padangbay: 09.15 – 09.30
- 07.30 – 09.30: Hotel pick-up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 10.00: Arrived at starting point. Then followed a briefing by the guides
- 10.15: The journey continues with a 4WD vehicle to the place traditionally wine-making
- 10.30: After looking at ways of making wine, the journey continues to the local community plantation (Salak Bali / Snake Fruit).
- 10.45: Travelers can look closely at the Salak of trees, and then pick the fruit and eat it
- 11.00: Bali off road tours by 4WD vehicles continued to house the local community, to enjoy coffee breaks. The house is located off the beaten track, because it is in a position near the top of the Sibetan Village
- 11.30: Coffee break, then set off toward the top of Sibetan Village to enjoy views of Mount Agung
- 12.15: Enjoy beautiful views of Mount Agung (approx 1.100 m above the sea level)
- 12.35: 4WD offroad trip back down from the top of the Sibetan Village to the restaurant for lunch
- 13.30: Lunch at a unique restaurant with a special menu
- 15.00: Transfer to your hotel
What to Bring
- Sport Shoes
- Comfort Clothes
- Sun Screen
- A Hat
- Some Cash for Souvenirs and Personal Use.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently.
Booking Form: Bali Off-Road 4WD Adventure Tours
* Indicates Required Field
+62812 3963 7755
Social Media Follow: